The high degree of sweep angle combined with an elongated tip makes the MF Signature fin ideal for surfers who like to perform long drawn out carves with power and flow. This fin has plenty of drive and control, and will respond quickly at high speeds due to the refined foil and the bevel on the leading edge.
• Available as a thruster set in medium and large sizes, with both fins sharing the same template.
• Flat inside face on the side fins. (Great for making fast directional changes)
• Side fins have a bevel on the leading edge. (Allows for easier rail-to-rail transitions at high speeds)
• Cross section foil is noticeably thinner than other fins in the FCS range. (Allows the fin to cut through the water with minimal drag)
• Long leading edge with high degree of sweep angle. (Provides exceptional hold through long arc turns)
This versatile construction delivers a consistent feel similar to a traditional fiberglass fin, but with the advantage of reduced weight. The stiff flex pattern extends progressively from the base through to the tip helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. PC fins are reliable, very responsive, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
|FIN SET UP||
*** 10% OFF AND FREE POSTAGE *** Use BFD2019 at the check out Dismiss